The Color COVID-19 Test is a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) assay that tests for an active infection of COVID-19. It is not an antibody or a PCR test. The Color Test tests for an active infection of COVID-19. You will receive a full, downloadable testing report (PDF) from Color, a CAP and CLIA certified clinical testing laboratory. Here's what to expect in your testing report:
- Your personal details, such as name, date of birth, and sex,
- The result of your COVID-19 testing sample (whether SARS-CoV-2 RNA, or the viral information that causes COVID-19, was detected in your sample),
- The type of sample collected,
- The date your sample was collected, and the date your report was released,
- The credentials of our laboratory (including CLIA & CAP number).