How do I know if I’m eligible for a vaccine?
- Massachusetts has started to vaccinate people against COVID-19. Find out if you are eligible using the state’s online tool. If you are eligible now, you can book an appointment. If you are not yet eligible, you can check eligibility phases at https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine or contact 211 for more information.
How do I make an appointment?
- Please follow the link provided by the state to review your eligibility. If you are eligible, at the end of the questions you will be given a link to make an appointment.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment booked through Color?
- You can reschedule or cancel your appointment through the link in your appointment confirmation email or text. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please contact Color Support at 844-352-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There aren’t any appointments. What do I do?
- Please check back regularly. More appointments will be added to the Commonwealth’s website as more vaccine supply becomes available.
There aren’t any appointments for my second dose. What do I do?
What do I do if my name or date of birth is wrong?
- Please ask the onsite staff to modify your information when you arrive for your appointment.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Please refer to your appointment confirmation email for instructions that may be specific to your vaccination site.
Can I schedule appointments for both doses at the same time?
- One or two doses are needed. If you receive a vaccine that requires two doses, you will be invited by text or email to schedule your second dose right after your first dose. We recommend you schedule your second vaccination appointment as soon as possible. The timing of your second dose will depend on which vaccine you receive.
Can I move my appointment from one site to a different site?
- Unfortunately this is not possible. If you need to move your appointment to a different site, please schedule a new appointment at the other site, then cancel your existing appointment.
How do I see my vaccine status?
- You will receive the standard paper CDC Vaccine Record card at the vaccination site. You may want to take a picture of this card, just in case. Additionally, after you receive your last dose, Color will email and text you with a link to view a documentation of your vaccination history.
I forgot which vaccine I received, when I received my first dose, and/or I lost my CDC Vaccine Record card.
- If you are unsure which vaccine you received and/or do not remember the date you received your first dose, please contact 211 or the site at which you were vaccinated.